Jobs & Karriere
Gestalten Sie einen der führenden Biotechnologieparks Deutschlands mit.
Coordinator Preclinical Studies
Silence Therapeutics is a rapidly growing clinical stage biotech company exploiting the power of mRNA technology to develop new medicines in areas of high unmet need. In the past 12 months, the company has doubled in size, signed a multibillion-dollar platform deal with AstraZeneca, opened a New Jersey, listed on NASDAQ and gained designation as ‘Best Place to Work’ in the UK and Germany, as well as having 2 clinical stage compounds in development. Our technology is based on GalNAc targeted SiRNA with the aim of expanding the scope of our discovery efforts through the use of extra-hepatic targeting ligands and using the power of vast genomic databases to augment target identification and development.
The role will assist in ensuring the stability and integrity of all ITS services. In addition, the role includes participation in the installation, monitoring, maintenance and support of all network hardware, software, communication links and hosted services. This role will also analyse and resolve staff hardware and software issues in a timely and accurate manner and provide end user training where required.
To provide support and services to Silence Therapeutics staff in the areas of:
- To answer calls to the helpdesk and provide first line support
- Personal Computer Configuration & Maintenance
- ITS Service Incident Analysis, Diagnosis and Resolution
- ITS Service Request Fulfilment
- Providing remote assistance to staff in the areas of:
- ITS service connectivity (email, Teams, SharePoint, etc)
- General hardware and software enquiries
- To manage sufficient spares holdings to meet business requirements
- Stock control of computer consumable items
- To provide administration support within the ITS Department in the areas of processing orders and arranging appropriate transportation
- Assist other members of the ITS department in performing their duties.
The 1st Line Support Technician will be able to demonstrate the following competencies and behaviours:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Logical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Collaborative Team Worker
- Good communicator
- Able to work flexibly and adapt to changing priorities
- Desire to learn and improve
- Technology related higher education
- Experience of IT Helpdesk environment beneficial, but not essential. Would suit College/Uni leaver
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft O365
- Understanding of hardware and software installation and configuration
- Fluent in both English & German would be advantageous.