Jobs & Karriere
Gestalten Sie einen der führenden Biotechnologieparks Deutschlands mit.
Supply Chain Coordinator CMC Activities (m/f/d)
07.03.2023 / Silence Therapeutics GmbH seeks Supply Chain Coordinator CMC Activities (m/f/d)
Silence Therapeutics plc is a growing bio-technology business with offices in London, Berlin and New Jersey. Listed on NASDAQ. Silence creates medicines that harness the body’s natural mechanism of
RNA interference, or RNAi, to precisely target and silence disease-associated genes. Using our proprietary mRNAi GOLD™ (GalNAc Oligonucleotide Discovery) Platform, we are advancing a growing
pipeline of wholly-owned programs and partnership programs for diseases with significant unmet needs.
The role is part of a growing team within CMC Manufacturing of Oligonucleotides. The Supply Chain Coordinator CMC Activities is a cross functional role that will also serve as a key member of the drug
development project teams. The role mainly focusses on supply chain management of proprietary starting materials, and providing professional operational support, including logistical support for the
CMC department and optimising the effective day-to-day running of our operations. Other activities include supporting the further development, optimization and scale-up of the proprietary starting
materials in collaboration with our CMOs.
Experience in supply chain and logistics management, preferably in a biotech or research organisation will be a significant benefit. Additional knowledge of organic and/or analytical chemistry, preferably
in the solid-phase synthesis of peptides and/or oligonucleotides or in pharmaceutical development will be beneficial. This position is a full-time position working at our Berlin site (with partial home-
office possible). It is a varied role in a multicultural environment.
• Supply chain management and logistics of raw materials, including proprietary moieties/compounds
• Support in Berlin office logistics and CMC specific activities
• Includes management of starting materials productions with CMO’s, including organizing shipments worldwide
• Stakeholder management and inventory management of proprietary moieties/compounds
• Attending meetings with CMO’s, writing meeting minutes, literature research, reviewing reports, use reports to write regulatory documents
• Interpret and communicate data generated from a variety of sources, including internal data/documents and external batch/process records
• Contribute to development, optimisation and maintenance of processes, standards and systems within CMC Manufacturing
• Support process development and optimization as well as manufacturing activities between CMOs
• Works to ensure that GMP manufacturing is conducted in compliance with relevant cGMP requirements for countries in which Silence’s products are used.
• Cost control.
• A relevant university degree in chemistry or other life science area
• 2 – 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
• Previous administration experience specifically in logistics and supply chain management and preferably in a biotech or research organisation
• Experience in organic chemistry, peptide chemistry, oligonucleotides and/or pharmaceutical analytics would be advantageous.
• A “can do” attitude, capable of working against challenging timelines keeping focus on value adding activities
• High standard for quality and an eye for details
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent organizational skills and proven ability for organising documentation and project management skills
• Experience in shipments around the world, including customs procedures, would be advantageous
• Experience in ERP/SAP system
• Experience with regulatory documentation, e.g. IMPD/IND, would be advantageous
• A passion for written communication of pharmaceutical scientific data
• A passion for collaborative working, building relationships and excellent stakeholder management experience
• A desire to broaden experiences beyond current position and expanding area of responsibility that add value to our growing organisation
Please send your application to HRGermany@silence-therapeutics.com